Our Company was originally incorporated at Chandigarh as “CHD Chemicals Private Limited” on 5th November, 2012 under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956. Our Company was converted in to a Public Limited Company and consequently the name was changed to “CHD Chemicals Limited vide fresh certificate of incorporation dated 12 h November, 2015 issued by the Registrar of Companies, Punjab and Chandigarh. Our company is engaged in the business of trading and distribution of high quality chemicals and dyes for textiles industry, leather, and paper industries. We also deal in Construction Chemicals. We are a chemicals and dyes trading and distribution company with a diverse product portfolio. We are in the trading business since our inception.